12.12.2007

Dr. Bassett





















Dr. Michael Bassett is the owner of Pet Dominion, an amazing, state of the art veterinary facility located in Rockville Maryland. This week I had the privilege of spending the day with Dr. Bassett, Dr. Garrison, and their wonderful staff. Having worked in a veterinary clinic myself, years ago, I think the thing that impressed me the most about Dr. Bassett’s practice was the fact that every surgical procedure that I witnessed while shooting this photo story was done with a laser! It was a pleasure to photograph such a friendly group pf people who are so dedicated to helping animals. Here are a few images.

1 comment:

craig said...

James,
The work looks fantastic. I really like the reflection the eye mask shot as well as the lead shot of Dr. Basset. As always- great work.

Craig