6.22.2008

Opening Night

The opening tonight went great, my best friends were there. 
Chris was stoked and we discussed potential future art-collaboration projects (stay tuned). 
Bernadette mused over one of my jellyfish paintings.....
....and then made this face.
Michelle showed up too, which was very cool because I haven't seen her in years!
Setareh and Shane (the gallery owner) thoroughly discussed art, existentialism, etc...
Erik Abel was the headlining artist and I was honored to be showing at the same gallery. When we arrived he had just finished painting this giant fish.
Bernadette contemplated some of Erik's work (which was quite rad).
Afterwards we went to a fancy restaurant and I made this portrait of Bernadette because she was looking really hot. 
Then I made a portrait of my fancy french fries....
....and Chris' oyster. 
And this was the self-portrait of the day.

1 comment:

malia said...

Looks like a great night... wish I could have been there!