10.13.2008

Hooray for Border Collies....



....lately I've been insatiably preoccupied with "work" and other mortgage-paying-activities....and although I had the chance to photograph a really fun wedding this past Sunday all I can really think about is making art.....the good thing is, whenever I get too enveloped in business Brenna always knows how to break up the monotony.....here are a few photos from tonight, (as you all know the greatest holiday of all is fast approaching), so Bren came down to the office to show me her scary "Halloween face" that she's been practicing.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fainted twice whilst viewing these photographs....

Anonymous said...

....this face is sure to scare away any unwanted trick-or-treaters.....

Anonymous said...

Unleash the border Collies!!!!

craig said...

still intense!