11.05.2008

Wedding photos, portraits, jack-o-lanterns, haunted houses....part I


….here is the first installation of wedding-inspired imagery….we made lots of portraits to commemorate the day…..


….we had a very small, private ceremony at our house and included Brenna and Spirit….we didn’t shoot any pictures of the actual ceremony, which might sound strange to most of you, since I’m a professional photographer and have even been known to photograph the occasional wedding myself….but I wanted to remember such an incredible and epic moment of my life as it was, as a true and real and beautiful feeling, and not in the simulacral form of photographs…..

....since it was such a special occasion, I wore my fancy skull socks....
....later that afternoon we carved pumpkins....







....here's a view of some of our decorations....
....then at night we went on the raddest ghost tour EVER, all around historic Leesburg....I photographed some of the houses and windows where people see ghosts lurking....

....here are a few more portraits.....stay tuned for more photos....

No comments: