9.05.2008

Ireland Photos....the beginning of an epic post (in no particular order)

I finally finished the wedding photos from this past Saturday and I've begun sorting my own stuff....Over the next few weeks I'll attempt to post some of my favorite shots from Ireland....
From the Dublin Quay to Athy and Armagh, Craig was obsessed with making the perfect shopping trolly photo....
We stayed with Aideen and my cousin Philip for four days, their hospitality was overwhelming and they made sure we saw cool sights and ate grand meals.....
Carlingford Castle....circa 1300
Piper was stoked about our visit....

We checked out the cemetery where my great grandfather is buried, right next to St. Patrick's grave....
I made a portrait of the rock that Fionn MacCumhail threw from the top of the Cooley Mountains, near the Mourne Mountains....
...And a landscape near Kilkeel....
Our days were long and action packed....

1 comment:

Kyle said...

hey James, These photos are looking really awesome.