9.08.2008

Ireland post : part VII

It's always good to know cool people....Chris is Catherine's boyfriend, and Catherine is Aideen's daughter......Chris also happens to be one of the most well know chef's in Ireland, and he invited us to his restaurant where we were treated like royalty and served the most amazing meal I've ever had....
....and I made a portrait of him, and my fish....

....and this portrait of Aideen's other daughter, Mary-Louise....
....then we went to Carrickfergus Castel....

....where Craig made a new friend....
....and I made this portrait of Catherine....
....later on I made this portrait of a Belfast pigeon....

2 comments:

DearLife said...

Wonderful pics ^^
It must takes an excellent technique to capture the bird flying and shadowy pic.
The food looks tasty as well.

It just makes me want to take up holiday even more ^^

Regards
Wisdom Cafe

craig said...

Chris' portrait looks fantastic- the food- I can still taste it!